Six new options available at Walleye home games
Our taste test lab logged plenty of hours during the off-season, in search of tasty new treats to satisfy your cravings. We’re rolling out six new menu items for fans to enjoy at the Huntington Center during the 2018-19 Walleye season!
NEW WALLEYE MENU ITEMS
- Fried Macaroni Burger: Two All-American classics collide! A burger topped with spicy bacon mac and cheese bites, house-made ranch dressing and pickles on a pretzel bun. Served at Frogtown Burger.
- Cajun Tater Tots: Some like it hot! Cajun spiced tater tots served with house-made ranch dressing. Served at Swamp Dog Grill.
- Greek Chicken Wrap: Opa! Grilled chicken, feta, red onions, cucumbers, kalamata olives, Greek dressing on a flour wrap. Served at Bait Shacks.
- Cuban Sandwich: a true classic sandwich! Smoked pork, ham, swiss, pickles and mustard grilled on a hoagie bun. Served at Sofo Cart.
- Chicago Dog: baby don’t you want to go! Hebrew National hot dog topped with neon relish, tomato slice, onion sport pepper, pickle spear, yellow mustard and celery salt on a poppy seed bun. Served at Swamp Dog Grill.
- Fluffernutter Sundae: Fluff yes! Chocolate soft serve ice cream topped with sweet potato puffs, peanut butter, marshmallow sauce and chocolate syrup. Served at T-Town Treats.
Let’s #GoWalleye and let’s eat!